Hello! Where has the time gone?? Will has grown so much and I wanted to share some new tricks.
My niece and nephew celebrated their first communion last weekend and it was a beautiful celebration. All of the kids played so well together, and Will even let us give him a ponytail. I'm sure he'll hate me later. Also, this picture of Will with my dad really captures everything I love about both my dad and my son.
On Monday I played hooky and took Will to the zoo. What fun! It was the first time he really "connected" with the animals and it was great too see. The monkeys were the clear favorite. And thankfully no animal seemed to mind that Will referred to them all, big and small, as "doggy". Later in the evening, Norma and Joe invited us to an impromptu Cinco de Mayo party. It was great fun!
Today Will sported some new shades while playing in the yard. He discovered that he could pour water from the water bottle into a bucket and then drink from the bucket. Ingenious! I've already filled out some parts of his Ivy League applications...
No comments:
Post a Comment