10.26.2009

Dare I revive the blog!?

Blogging is a lot of work! Anyways, seize the day because Facebook isn't going to be around forever.

Our kids are growing fast, and we are approaching Birthday Season! Will is going to be 3 in a few weeks, and Stella will be 1 in a few weeks more!

Stella took her first steps over the weekend. With confidence and intention too! I think the actual first intentional step took place at our friend Nora's 2nd birthday party. However, since the only person to witness the Big Moment was Nora's dad, we decided it didn't count :) Certainly Chris and I get to have the "first" look right? So the next day she did it again.

I'm resorting to Flickr for photo streams. Uploading to blogger is just not worth it! Feedback welcome so let me know if it doesn't work.

Until the next blog!

Ann

1 comment:

Sarah said...

update! update!